Sunday, January 2, 2011

Kitchen Christmas Loot 2

We had Christmas over Skype with my family this morning, and I received a few new kitchen-related items!


My brother and sister-in-law gave me a fondue recipe book!  I love fondue and they don't really have any fondue restaurants here in Korea, so now I'll be able to make my own at home.  :)  My parents gave me some utensils - I really needed some good wooden spoons, and these are awesome.  They also gave me a beautiful apron (which everything is laying on in the photo) and some decorating bottles.


I can't wait to try out these decorating bottles.  Pastry bags are a little fussy to deal with in my opinion, so I'm interested to see how these bottles work out!  They look like they'll be easy to use and a lot less messy.  Now I have a great excuse to make cupcakes.. or cookies.. or a cake, perhaps.

Today we finally took the Christmas decorations down, and now I'm just wiped out!  Time for a mug of hot chocolate and be a couch potato for a little while before I go to bed.  :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment